Apex Interpreter Development Complete Course Listing
We are pleased to offer accredited training prep courses and continuing education sessions using the highest quality licensed materials and professionally trained instructors. All of our courses are language neutral, and suitable for interpreters of any spoken language.
Please note that this list includes all courses currently offered by Apex; however, courses are scheduled based on trainer availability and number of registrants. To view upcoming dates and register for scheduled courses, please visit our Schedule & Registration page.
- Introduction to Medical Interpreting (60 Classroom Hours) $795.00
- Introduction to Community Interpreting (40 Classroom Hours) $570.00
- Interpreting in Mental Health Settings (16 Classroom Hours) $190.00
- Introduction to Medical Interpreting Abbreviated (16 Classroom Hours) $190.00
- Interpreting Essentials (8 Classroom Hours) $150.00
- Comprehensive Anatomy & Physiology (8 Classroom Hours) $150.00
- Introduction to the Art of Translation (8 Classroom Hours) $110.00
- Court Interpreting Basics (8 Classroom Hours) $110.00
Continuing Education Sessions (CEU)
Contact Us for Pricing & Details
- How to Work Effectively Using Trained Interpreters
- Title VI: Language Service Requirement
- Dual Role Interpreting in Medical Setting