Apex Interpreter Development Complete Course Listing
We are pleased to offer accredited training prep courses and continuing education sessions using the highest quality licensed materials and professionally trained instructors. All of our courses are language neutral, and suitable for interpreters of any spoken language.
Please note that this list includes all courses currently offered by Apex; however, courses are scheduled based on trainer availability and number of registrants. To view upcoming dates and register for scheduled courses, please visit our Schedule & Registration page.
For pricing or more information about a course listed below, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at 704-729-4072.
- Introduction to Medical Interpreting (60 Classroom Hours)
- Introduction to Community Interpreting (40 Classroom Hours)
- Interpreting in Mental Health Settings (16 Classroom Hours)
- Introduction to Medical Interpreting Abbreviated (16 Classroom Hours)
- Introduction to the Art of Translation (8 Classroom Hours)
Continuing Education Sessions (CEU)
- Ethics for Interpreters & Translators
- Legal Terminology for Interpreters & Translators
- Professionalism for Interpreters & Translators
- Qualifications for Healthcare Interpreters & Translators
- Mental Health Terminology for Interpreters & Translators
- General Expectations & Hospital Safety for Interpreters
- How to Work Effectively Using Trained Interpreters
- Title VI: Language Service Requirement
- Dual Role Interpreting in Medical Setting